Direct Sales Executive
• Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
• Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
• Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
• Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
• Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
• Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
• Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Years of Experience
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
• Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
• Fair understanding of banking regulations.
• Fair written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
• Good in PC skills.
• Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
• Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
• OND/NCE with Lower credits/Credit grade minimum.
• 2 Years relevant sales experience.