Front Desk Officer/Consular Officer
• S/he performs office management, and administrative functions essential to the efficient performance of the individuals supported.
• Rendering support to the Front Office.
• File Planning, Organization, and Maintenance.
• Maintain and order document Production/Tracking Systems.
• Establish and maintain a log of all incoming and outgoing documents.
• Preparing monthly accounts and reports.
• Coordinate salary and other relevant payments.
• Provide high-quality administrative support as necessary: developing up to date records, processing requests and maintaining real-time information flows.
• Handling Consular cases, liaising with authorities and other diplomatic missions.
• Organize official visits and representational events.
• Organize meetings internally and externally.
• Attend and take minutes of meetings internally and externally.
• Manage and prepare correspondence (in English and other foreign languages as specified below) and maintain contacts database.
• Work closely with other Embassy support staff and cover leaves of absence as necessary.
Years of Experience
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should have attained 3 three years’ experience in a related area of work
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literacy skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• The applicant must possess a high sense of urgency.
• Highly personal initiative and innovative skills.
• Charming Appearance (Good looks with appealing outfits).
• Express professionalism in the discharge of duties.
• Fluency in any two of the following; French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian.
• Ability to comprehend and explain requirements for immigrant visas is required.
• Candidate must possess a First Degree in either: English, Mass Communications, French, other foreign languages, and any other related discipline.