LIVE IN COOK IN LAGOS
• Prepare, season, and cook dishes such as soups, meats, vegetables, or desserts
• May order supplies, keep records and accounts, price items on menu, or plan menu.
• Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
• Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
• Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
•Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
Years of Experience
Good communication skill
Good culinary skill in local and continental dishes