• S/he performs office management, and administrative functions essential to the efficient performance of the individuals supported.
• Rendering support to the Front Office.
• File Planning, Organization, and Maintenance.
• Maintain and order documents Production/Tracking Systems.
• Establish and maintain a log of all incoming and outgoing documents.
• Preparing monthly accounts and reports.
• Coordinate salary and other relevant payments.
• Provide high-quality administrative support as necessary: developing up to date records, processing requests and maintaining real-time information flows.
• Handling Consular cases, liaising with authorities and other diplomatic missions.
• Organize official visits and representational events.
• Organize meetings internally and externally.
• Attend and take minutes of meetings internally and externally.
• Manage and prepare correspondence (in English and other foreign languages as specified below) and maintain contacts database.
• Work closely with other Embassy support staff and cover leaves of absence as necessary.
Years of Experience
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Candidate must possess a First Degree in any of; business administration, accountancy or related discipline.
• Experience of office management and accounts in a busy international office environment are required.
• Candidates must show capacity for flexibility and be willing to work to meet deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
• Excellent communication, analytical, IT and organizational skills are required.
• Delivering value for money and attention to detail are key competencies required for the position.
• The ideal candidate should have attained 5 Five years’ experience in a related area of work.
• Possess high personal initiative and innovative skills.
• Charming Appearance (Good looks with appealing outfits).
• Express professionalism in the discharge of duties.
• Fluency in any two of the following; French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian.
• Must have managed a team of not less than 3 persons.