Program Assistant Manager
Responsible for Programme administration, monitoring, data analysis and progress reporting.
- Review financial, administrative and supply documentation to ensure appropriateness and compliance with acceptable policies and procedures. Ensure timely processing of cash and supply assistance to partners.
- Process transactions and verify that Programme expenditures are within allotments.
- Follow-up with partners on liquidation of cash assistance. Review liquidation documents to ensure accuracy of computation and compliance with acceptable procedures.
- Monitor Programme implementation progress by preparing periodic reports including budgets and financial expenditures required for efficient programme management and monitoring.
- Enhance project efficiency and effectiveness by conducting Programme Assurance to ensure that funds transferred are used for the intended purpose, and in accordance with stipulated procedures.
- Collaborate with Operations staff to resolve day-to-day issues or discrepancies in financial or supply management.
- Exchange information with partners on project implementation as well as movement and distribution of supplies.
Years of Experience
This role is for an NGO located in Abuja