TRADE SERVICES OFFICER
• Processing of Import Form M for Trade Clients on Trade Portal.
• Processing of Export Form –Form NXP for Trade Clients.
• Responsible for Form M Processing on the trade portal
• Receiving and Processing of Shipping documents for PAAR generation on Trade Portal.
• Follow-up with Clients for submission of Final Exchange Control Documents (FECD).
• Understanding of domestic exchange control regulations and international trade rules applicable for LCs & Bills for Collection processing etc.
• Preparation and submission of required regulatory reporting within the turnaround time.
• Maintaining record and updating relevant Trade Registers.
• Maintain existing client relationships, generate a qualified pipeline and cultivate and manage sales opportunities
Years of Experience
• Graduate of any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of foreign exchange regulations will be an added advantage
• Computer Literate with basic knowledge of excel for report preparation.
• Good Customer service skills
• Outstanding team player that is able to build strong working relationships with diverse range of colleagues.