• Ensure that the company Accounting records are prepared and updated accurately and in timely manner.
• Prepare and adjust entries and trial balance, Account and bank reconciliation and financial statements.
• Ensure sound internal controls through a continuous review of Business Cycles/ Processes.
• Overseeing the preparation of tax returns and providing advice on tax planning and VAT.
• Oversee all account and finance matters
• Prepare both accounting and non-accounting report to the Managing directors, chairman and board of directors
• Assist in overall operation of the organisation
• Handle all banking and tax matters
• Perform other duties that may be assigned
Years of Experience
Candidate must be well versed in Administrative and Financial responsibilities.
The Job location is Abuja