Head of Manufacturing (Plant Director)
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
• Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
• Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
• Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
• Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
• Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor.
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
Years of Experience
Direct and manage plant operations for production. Coordinate activities through planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.