Head, Sales and Marketing
• Develop and introduce marketing strategies to improve current business, and ensure effective development of the company product.
• Direct and control the sales functions of the company to achieve agreed sales volumes and develop strategies to meet the sales volume.
• Critically evaluate the costs and benefits of all new ideas and initiatives to ensure that resources are appropriately directed and to keep the company ahead of its competitors.
• Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales force operate effectively and effectively and achieve all sales objectives
• Develop and maintain relations with company Mega distributors, Corporate clients and others to ensure that the company is maximum sales potential is realized.
• Monitor competitors activities and consumers behavior to sales and marketing appeals in the market place with appropriate responses to the company’s advantage
• Analyzed trends in the business environment develop products that are responsive to market demands and identify new market opportunities.
Years of Experience
The Head of sales and marketing will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.