• Auditing Clients Records, applying relevant auditing Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Reporting findings from Audit Assignments to the Partners and ultimately to Clients
• Attending to Clients Tax Matters both at the Federal / State Levels. This encompasses preparation of Tax / Capital Allowances Computations, responding to Tax Queries, representing the Firm at Tax reconciliation Meetings, etc.
• Taking part in Consultancy Jobs at different levels.
• He will be required to perform all reasonable incidental duties to Audit / Accountancy Practice
Years of Experience
• Must have a B.SC or HND in Social Sciences plus ACA OR ACCA
• Must have 7 – 10 years cognate experience
• Must be between the age of 35 – 45years
• The ideal Candidate must be versatile in Microsoft Excel and other Accounting Packages
• He must be able to head an audit and execute same from start to finish
• He must be conversant with Nigerian Tax Laws and be able to apply same in practical situations
• A good knowledge of International Tax Laws will be an added advantage.
• Excellent Communication Skills in English Language is not negotiable, i.e speaking, writing / listening
• Effective report writing is very key to the position of an Auditor; therefore, the right candidate for this job must be very good at report writing, to be able to communicate his findings to the Clients
• IFRS Certification is a Fundamental Prerequisite
• Diligence and positive attitude to work are sought for this position.