- What is ICS Talent Bank?
This is an employability initiative designed by ICS Limited to give back to her stakeholders whereby the Top 50 Leading Brands and Companies in Nigeria get an opportunity to challenge one another and for Nigeria’s Finest, Well Brewed, Screened and Tested Top 2,000 Candidates. In a nutshell, companies are coming for you! So, why waste valuable time? [APPLY NOW]
- How and why is it different from other Job Fairs?
Other Job Fairs usually call for CVs and ask that Candidates gather at a location in a bid to win the hearts of employers by submitting their CVs and presenting their Credentials right on the spot. ICS Talent Bank is however different. Companies are coming to get you! In fact, you are a top talent, so they should come for you! At ICS Talent Bank, candidates would have been tested, screened, documented, trained and have been made ready for placements. Apparently, the candidates that are being put to the fore in October are Candidates who have obviously gone through the ICS Recruitment Processes. And as you know, it is always very rigorous while at the same time, of world-class standards.
- How can I apply for Talent Bank?
If you are an existing user on ICS Job Portal, all you need to do is:
- Go to ICS Talent Bank Candidates Page >> www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank/candidate.aspx
- Login with your Username and password. On the top right hand corner, click ‘Apply for Talent Bank’. Then, you are good to go! Wait for an invitation SMS from us.
- If you are a new user, go to ICS Talent Bank Landing Page, click Candidates and Click Register Now.
- Fill the short form that displays and click ‘SUBMIT’
Once you are done submitting, ensure you complete your profile so as to stand a high chance of being invited.
- Which companies will be taking part in Talent Bank?
The list is in-exhaustive but I will give you a little hint of what to expect. Companies in the following sectors will be taking part.
1. Commercial banks 2. Micro Finance Banks 3. Aviation 4. Oil and Gas 5. Insurance 6. Pension (Pension Fund Administrators) 7. Manufacturing Companies 8. TV/ Radio companies 9. FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) 10. Online Merchants 11. Health Management Organizations (HMOs)
5. When and where is the Talent Bank taking place?
The ICS Talent Bank takes place in the month of October, 2015 at the Exhibition Hall 2 of National Arts Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos. This is the 21st day in October, to be precise and it falls on a Wednesday. Time is 9am prompt.
6. What are the requirements and what qualifications are accepted?
Candidates with OND, HND, BSc and Masters are all eligible. All grades are also eligible. Regardless of what your grades are, you are enjoined to register on the Candidates page. This is a careful approach to avoiding weeding out some candidates early who might in the later end; prove to be Top Talents after they might have gone through our screening processes.
7. Where can I find out more about ICS Talent Bank?
Visit ICS Talent Bank home page here >> www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank
8. If your thoughts or questions are not addressed in this post, check out our FAQs to see more questions answered. Click here>>> www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank/faq.html
9. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly shoot us a mail if you have enquiries. The ICS Talent Bank Helpline is: 07046288092. So feel free to direct your unanswered enquiries to us.
Hope you found this insightful. Cheers!
Recommended Must Read
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 3 IT Skills to Keep Your Career Future Proof - May 26, 2016
- 5 Workplace Romance Rules - February 14, 2016
- Career Questions and Answers-How Do I Accelerate My Career - January 18, 2016