Do you cringe when you hear the statement “our graduates are unemployable”?
We do and we believe that everyone should be given a chance to be the best they can be. That is why ICS Limited designed a program tagged “Employability Skill Training” or EST for short.
This is a FREE monthly training workshop where we discuss issues bothering on job search skills, career path finding, personal development, personal branding etc.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Career path finding: What is a Career? Why is career development important and how you can successfully build your career.
- Job Search technique: Searching for jobs? Apart from registering on our job portal, what are some other techniques that can help you in your job search?
- CV Writing tips: Got a CV? Here in this segment, we do a CV Smash. We conduct practical CV reviews and offer expert guide on how you can create a winning CV.
- Interview winning ways: You just got called to attend an interview? What are you supposed to do? How do you dress appropriately to the interview and what are some of the best interview winning tips? We have seasoned professional ready to help you develop great interview skills.
- Salary negotiation tips: The dreaded question! You wish you could postpone it or never get asked but most employers want to know what your salary expectations are. How do you answer this question correctly? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Our experienced tutors will help you overcome the fears associated with salary negotiation.
Not everybody can be part of this event every month but you can join us for a live chat of the event using the twitter hashtag #ICSEST.
Recommended Must Read
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 3 IT Skills to Keep Your Career Future Proof - May 26, 2016
- 5 Workplace Romance Rules - February 14, 2016
- Career Questions and Answers-How Do I Accelerate My Career - January 18, 2016