Your work doesn’t have to suck and you do not have to hate Mondays. In order to make you succeed in your career, we have complied the best 35 inspirational career quotes to live by .
Either you are looking for a funny career quotes or simply looking for inspiration quotes to get you through the week, we have got it covered here for you.
Take your time to read it, pin it to your desk and share.
Happy New Week!
- It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than to be on the top of one you don’t.
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.
- And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. Lesson to learn: The secret to accomplishing great things at work is to love what you do. Keep taking the steps that will get you closer to a career you love.
- Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don’t have to do what other people are doing.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Success is such a personal thing. YOU get to decide what success is for YOU. It can mean so many different things for different people. But, not only do you get to define it, you have to do the work required to reach it. Surround yourself with people who encourage you, and find people who have the tools to help you, but at the end of the day it is up to you. Go out and get it!
- Working hard for something we don’t care about is stress. Working hard for something we love is passion.
- In this office, we do TEAMWORK we do HELP, we do respect and punctuality. We do friendship. We do coffee and cake. We communicate and listen. We do motivation. We do great things.
- There is a difference between being an employee and being a team player. An employee does just enough to keep their job while complaining about what is not fair or right at work. A team player works positively together with everyone to get the job done the best way possible.
- We don’t hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
- Hire smart people and train them. Motivate them enough so they do not want to leave.
- A Leader influences and inspires the uninspired. A Boss threatens and bullies the uninspired. That is the difference between a boss and a leader.
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- A bad boss can take a good staff and destroy it, causing the best employee to flee and the reminder to lose motivation.
- Be the type of coworker who delivers more positive contribution than negative chaos-each day-to the team.
- Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
- Consider the postage stamp. It secures success through its ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
- You have three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.
- Finished last will always be better than ‘Did not finish’, which always trumps ‘Did not start.’
- I am going to succeed because I’m crazy enough to believe that I can.
- Today each of us will give our best. Respect will permeate from all of us. Unstoppable passion will guide us. Steadfast unity will hold us up and help us through challenges. Together, we will and keep winning.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop their problems to you is the day they decide you can no longer solve their problem or you don’t care any longer.
- The biggest communication problem is we do not listen enough to understand. We listen only to reply.
- People who fail focus on what they will have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.
- You have to get up every morning and tell yourself I can do this.
- People think that just because you tolerate them at work, it makes you friends. NO, BITCH! I’m just trying to keep my job!
- It’s not that I’m not a people person; I’m just not a stupid-people person.
- I often find myself contemplating if punching you in the face would be worth losing my job. Most days the answer is yes.
- I didn’t look confused because I couldn’t understand what you were saying. I looked that way because I couldn’t believe you were saying it.
- My prompt email replies are 10% due to me being a diligent employee, and 90% due to the crippling OCD that compels me to keep my inbox cleared.
- I may seem to be agreeing with you because you are my boss. However, in my mind, I am shooting death lasers at you from my eyeballs.
- You don’t have to be crazy to work here. We’ll train you.
- Anyone who has never make a mistake, has never tried anything new.
- If I were to employ two people, I would rather employ a lazy person than employ an hardworking person. This is because a lazy person will find the easiest and best way to perform a task than an hardworking person.
- Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. LIVE TODAY WITH GUSTO
Now, go and be awesome!